Venturing a bit further into dressmaking, I made a semi-fitted jersey dress with the Simplicity 2054 pattern.
- Pattern: Simplicity 2054, a Cynthia Rowley design, View A minus the drapey collar (or View B with long sleeves)
- Size made: 6 (H5: sizes 6-14 included)
- Pattern pieces: 4 (without collar)
- Fabric: Cotton knit (100% cotton), 155cm width, 1.5m length, made in China, bought from Spotlight
- New Techniques used: Easing and setting sleeves; Neck band and binding; Using ball point needle in sewing machine for knits
- Modifications: Shortening sleeves and hem; Added rhinestones to neckline blow neckband
Spring is here in Australia, I feel like making something spring-y next time!