I have hoarded collected these resin cameos with metal backing, intended to be for wearable accessories. While thinking about the design for my wedding stationery, I’ve decided to use them for table number cards instead. I was determined to use just what I had in the stash and not buy anything new.
PART THREE – TABLE NUMBER CARDS
I had black/white and brown/white cameos, and decided on black/white to go with the classic wedding theme.
Decided on font, printed onto opalescent paper, got more of my silver cardstock bought 15 years ago, some thick satin ribbon and off I went.
This part was trickier than I though. The pleats were prone to being flattened and looked very sad. I had to ‘prop’ them up with some thick foam tape on either side of the centre.
I also had these mini cards from 15 years ago (I feel so old…), and I glued 3 together to make a triangular prism base as a stand.
Add stick-on diamantes strip on the top, and done. As with all my craft projects, they took much longer than they look…
Transporting them was a real pain due to the bulky base. But then got there in the end.
Between the morning ceremony and evening reception, we went around Rome to take photos. Roman Forum~~
~End of Part Three~